Michael J. Walden, D.O., M.D.
Dr. Walden joined CR in 2015. He completed a neuroradiology fellowship at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD.
He earned his osteopathic medicine degree at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Chicago, IL. He also earned his medical degree at University Health Sciences School of Medicine in Antigua. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
- Fellowship | The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD | 2013
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center/National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD | 2003-07
- MD | University of Health Sciences Antigua School of Medicine, West Indies | 2002
- DO | Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Chicago, IL | 2000
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology | Neuroradiology
- Clinical Instructor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL