D. Randal Ruskey, M.D.
Dr. Ruskey joined CR in 2005; he completed a vascular and interventional radiology fellowship at the University of Alabama in Birmingham.
He earned his medical degree and completed his diagnostic radiology residency, both at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield.
- Fellowship | Vascular and Interventional Radiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL | 1991
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals, Springfield, IL | 1987
- MD | SSouthern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL | 1983
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL