Joshua D. Rieke, M.D.
Dr. Rieke joined CR in 2012 following completion of a musculoskeletal imaging fellowship at the University of Arizona in Tuscon.
He earned his medical degree at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago. He spent two years as a resident in family and community medicine at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and then transitioned to a diagnostic radiology residency at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
- Fellowship | Musculoskeletal Imaging, University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ | 2012
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL | 2007-2011
- Residency | Family and Community Medicine, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC | 2004-2006
- MD | University of Illinois College of Medicine | 2004
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology