William E. Passodelis, M.D.
Dr. Passodelis joined CR in 2018. He completed multiple fellowships including abdominal imaging and mammography both at The University of Chicago.
He earned his medical degree from The Marshall University School of Medicine in Huntington, WV. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Cleveland, OH and in Miami Beach, FL.
- Fellowship | Mammography, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL | 2001
- Fellowship | Abdominal Imaging, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL | 2000
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, OH and Miami Beach, FL | 1995-99
- MD | The Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, VW | 1992
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology