Mary A. Ludolph, M.D.
Dr. Ludolph joined CR in 2005; she completed a pediatric radiology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center.
She earned her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria. She completed a diagnostic radiology residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals in Chapel Hill
- Fellowship | Pediatric Radiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC | 2005
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC | 2000-04
- MD | University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, Peoria, IL | 1999
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology | Pediatric Radiology
- Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL