Robert K. Haag, M.D.
Dr. Haag joined CR in 1999 upon completion of his fellowship program at University of Massachusetts Medical Center. In 2009, he completed a breast imaging and cross-sectional radiology fellowship in addition.
He earned his medical degree from University of Nevada School of Medicine in Nevada followed by a diagnostic radiology residency at University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. He went on to complete a cardiovascular and interventional radiology fellowship at University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester.
- Fellowship | Breast Imaging and Cross-Sectional Radiology, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA | 2008-09
- Fellowship | Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester, MA | 1999
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS | 1998
- MD | University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno, NV | 1994
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL