Naveen S. Chapa, M.D.
Dr. Chapa joined CR in 2008, following completion of an interventional radiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine in Saint Louis, Missouri.
He earned his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Saint Louis University Hospital.
- Fellowship | Interventional Radiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO | 2007-08
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Saint Louis University Hospital, Saint Louis, MO | 2003-07
- MD | Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO | 2002
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL