Marisa B. Blitstein, M.D.
Dr. Blitstein joined CR in 2014 upon completion of a two-year neuroradiology fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard University in Boston, MA.
She earned her medical degree from Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, RI. She completed a diagnostic radiology residency at Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University in Providence, RI.
- Fellowship | Neuroradiology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard University, Boston, MA · 2012-2014
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Rhode Island/Brown University, Providence, RH · 2008-2012
- MD | Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI · 2007
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology | Neuroradiology
- Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL