David M. Ayoub, M.D.
Dr. Ayoub joined CR in 1991, following completion of a cardiovascular and interventional radiology fellowship at University of Iowa.
He earned his medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield.
- Fellowship | Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City | 1990-91
- Residency | Diagnostic Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Springfield | 1986-1990
- MD | University of University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL | 1985
- American Board of Radiology | Diagnostic Radiology
- Clinical Associate Professor | Department of Radiology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL